Saturday, November 24, 2012

Email notifications

Hi family,
I have done what I think is what I need to do to set up email notifications for the blog.  It looks like I can only set up 10 notifications though, so I have chosen the children and the spouses that had mentioned having a desire to be included as an author.  If you would be so kind as to comment on this post as to whether or not you received an email notification for this post, I would appreciate it as that will let me know if I have done things correctly.
Love you all,
KayLyn

8 comments:

  1. I got the email notification. Thank you! - kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also received the notification - thanks
    Baxter

    ReplyDelete
  3. LaMar and Carol Barrus did not receive an e-mail notification.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin did not receive an e-mail notification for Dad's post, but I have received notification for other peoples comments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristin, I thought I fixed that. If you don't receive on the next time someone posts, please let me know.

    Uncle LaMar, I will put you on the list.

    ReplyDelete